We are searching for a passionate front-end web developer with experience building beautiful and functional web-based UIs using Angular / React / Vue.
We are a rapidly growing company focused on developing interactive deep learning systems that are trained by the user in real-time with the human-in-the-loop.
You’ll be working in an Agile environment with the following software tools:
- Angular / React / Vue
- REST APIs
- Adobe XD or equivalent
Ideally you would be technically proficient in all or some of the above technologies and have a dream to explore and learn new techniques
It would be advantageous if you had experience with Xamarin and cross-platform development, although not essential.
We can offer competitive remuneration commensurate with your experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing deep learning company involved with a variety of projects across Europe. The role will primarily involve working remotely, with regular meetings via video conferencing. Some travel may be required. Other responsibilities include:
- Independently build, maintain and support a web version of our native Windows app
- Take a leading role in crafting new UI features
- Implement user feature requests and feedback
- Use remote collaboration tools with our distributed team
- Work with a team of deep-learning engineers to seamlessly integrate UI and machine learning
- Develop code that is clear and self-explanatory
- Document complex projects in an understandable way
Education and Experience:
- You have finished an apprenticeship and graduated with a degree in computer science
- You have at least 2 years of equivalent professional experience
- You have previously programmed in Angular / React / Vue for at least one year
- You are familiar with agile project management techniques
- You are passionate about new technologies and you continuously educate yourself
- You are independent with a good eye for details
- You are an effective presenter and have excellent written and oral communication skills
Initially 1-year full-time followed by a permanent contract.
- 1. Groningen, Netherlands,
- 2. Leeuwarden, Netherlands
- 3. Durham, UK
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
As soon as possible
COSMONiO is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)